Many of our clients have questions about how to immigrate to Sweden. There are 4 main ways in which one can get a residence permit for Sweden (if neither EU citizen nor citizen in any of the other Nordic countries):

  1. Residence permit to move to spouse/partner or future spouse/partner or other family member.
  2. Work permit because of binding employment offer from Swedish company.
  3. Work permit to start your own company in Sweden.
  4. Residence permit for studies in Sweden.

For more information about these alternatives, we recommend that you study the information available on the Swedish Migration Board’s (Migrationsverkets) website.

If you need help and wish to hire our legal services – don’t hesitate to get in touch!